1. Will Severe Weather Roofing & Restoration, LLC work directly with my insurance company?
Yes, from meeting your insurance adjuster, to overcoming price discrepancies, through invoicing your insurance company when your job is complete.
2. Will you pull a permit for my roofing project?
Yes, we will pull all applicable permits.
3. Do I need to be at home when you are installing my roof?
Absolutely not. We simply need access to outside power and water.
4. What happens if it rains when you are installing my roof?
We monitor the weather very closely and only remove what we can replace in the same day. We also carry tarps for unexpected emergencies. When we leave in the evening your roof is completely water tight.
5. How long will it take to install my roof?
The process usually takes about 1-2 days depending on the size of your roof.
6. Is it a big deal If I wait a couple of years after the hail damage?
Yes, Hail damage may not be obvious to the normal eye but may cause worse damages over time.
7. Are you insured?
Yes, we have workman’s comp. and liability insurance. We are licensed with Ault, CO | Eaton, CO | Fort Collins, CO | Loveland, CO | Greeley, CO | Red Feather Lakes area, CO | Windsor, CO | Wellington, CO | Berthoud, CO | Estes Park, CO | Longmont, CO | Lafayette, CO | Broomfield, CO | Thornton, CO | Westminister, CO | Arvada, CO | Wheatridge, CO | Boulder, CO | Evans, CO | Fort Morgan, CO | Johnstown, CO | Millken, CO | Larimar County, CO | Weld County, CO | Boulder County, CO | Denver County, CO.
9. Do I need to be home to obtain an estimate?
No, however, we will work around your schedule to try and find a time that will work to meet you.
10. Do you provide any services besides roofing and gutters?
Yes, along with roof installation, repairs and gutters we offer windows, doors and skylight replacement.